Yesterday (Saturday) we had our final presentations for the English camp. We invited all the parents to come and watch the kids do a little speech about the book each class had read. My class did a great job, despite our poster boards constantly falling. One of the boys had a little trouble standing still, and it turned out to be pretty hilarious. I think this video might be one of my favorite things from this trip. Its kind of long, but definitely worth it. (sorry, I'm having technical difficulties putting the video up) I love these kids a lot and it was a lot of fun to work with them.
After the presentations, we went to the LotteMart to get groceries. If HomePlus = Walmart, then LotteMart=Meijer, only way better. They had free food samples at the end of pretty much every isle, and it was some pretty good food. If I ever go to Korea again and need a free meal, I know where to go.
In the evening I went for a bike ride with the kids and then we watched Spiderman III. So, overall, a great day. I'm going to miss it.
Chronicles of my adventures and random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2009
(37)
-
▼
August
(15)
- In conclusion
- Final Presentations
- Korean life . . . and death
- TuesdayTuesday was pretty fantastic. The kids in m...
- Stuff I forgot
- Happy Birthday Dad
- Great Wall of Korea
- Rain, public transportation, and barbecue
- Sunday
- SongNi San
- Cereal Saved My Life
- Host Family and other stuff
- This is the five of us on a shuttle in LA on our w...
- Day 1
- We made it to Korea!! Our luggage, however, did no...
-
▼
August
(15)
Followers
Wp Theme by Promiseringsdesigns | Blogger Template by Anshul
Filed Under :
Saturday, August 22, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment