Yup, that's right. I'm leaving tomorrow, and I should be in China by Thursday. My last few days at home have been great, and I'm really wishing I had a bit more time to spend with my family and friends here. Highlights of my time at home include:
- Several hours of six-handed Euchre
- Touring Sechler's Pickle Plant with with my parents (complete with pickled peppers, pickle products, and pickle paraphernalia)
- Hanging out with my cousins
- Last-minute luggage shopping
- Volleyball/swimming/eating pandas with the Decatur crew
- Eating imaginary food made by Taylor (my 3-year-old niece)
Anyway, I will miss you all very much. For reals. Thank you to everyone who has been so supportive of me and helped me get ready for my next adventure. Just to name a few . . . Mom and Dad, Julie & family, Kevin (you're going to get me a really nice birthday gift), Ashley, Laura, Ashleigh, Hank, Andrew, all my Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, the ACTS! small group (you guys are awesome) , the youth group at DFUMC (thanks for the cake!), all of my Americorps friends, and a whole bunch of other people who are too numerous to mention. Its good to know that I have so many people supporting me.
3 comments:
it's "whom" :)
Good Luck in China Dawn!
nope, it's definitely "who". well done, dawn :) you have English mastered and now you can go learn mandarin :)
-English teacher friend
ps. "who" is the subject of the clause "who has been so supportive of me" and "who are too numerous to mention" so you have to use the nominative case "who" rather than "whom"
Post a Comment