Yesterday was an amazingly beautiful day here, so a few of us took a day trip up to a place called Helen. It's a little town in North Georgia that has been made to look like a German Alpine Village. Needless to say, it was pretty awesome. Highlights of the day included:
Oh, and there was also this place:
which I think might be trying to be a knockoff of Giordano's.
- Eating Schnitzel
- Eating the most amazing funnel cake (see below)
- Using German phrases all day
- Seeing the largest pitch pine in the state of Georgia
- Taking pictures of all of these random activities
- Getting a sunburn in February (don't worry, I'm just a bit pink)
Oh, and there was also this place:
which I think might be trying to be a knockoff of Giordano's.
Filed Under :
Sunday, February 21, 2010




No comments:
Post a Comment