Chronicles of my adventures and random thoughts

First Blog

Hey everybody, look at my blog!
Never thought I'd be a blogger, but here it is. My first blog. Big day. I'm pretty excited.
I started this blog to document, in electronic form, my life and travels, and to share them with my family and friends. In a couple days I will be going to South Korea to teach English for a few weeks, and in a couple months I will be moving to the Atlanta area to work for Americorps. I just got back from a little family vacation, which was fantastic.

Anyway, I would like to apologize that my blog probably won't be very funny. I'll try to keep it interesting, maybe even amusing. If you're reading this, you must be interested in my life, so hopefully you won't be bored.

Also, please feel free to criticize any spelling or grammar mistakes I make. Really. I'll try to keep them to a minimum.

I think that's all I have for now, hopefully things will get more interesting than this.

1 comment:

Ashleigh Stall said...

Dawn, nothing could be more thrilling for me than you documenting your days in Decatur, IN. Please keep them coming! :P

In other words- I'm very excited to read your blog! Thanks for posting it up! (and thanks to Kevin, who I believe helped you)

Have a great time in Korea!!!

Post a Comment