The first two (and shortest) legs of my journey are complete. Had a nice little ride with mom and dad over to Markle, then met up with Toni and her dad drove us up to Mishawaka.
I thoroughly enjoyed the trip up to Bethel. Oh, such a familiar path. I did forget about the detour on 331 and we had to go around. When we got here we were greeted by the Wertz family with some lovely dessert, and then I got to visit some Bethel friends that are still on campus for the summer. Oh, how I miss Bethel.
Anyway, we are leaving to drive to the airport in 5 hours, so i should probably get some sleep. I'm pretty stoked about flying, not so excited about doing it for 16 hours. Oh well, it will be worth it.
Chronicles of my adventures and random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wp Theme by Promiseringsdesigns | Blogger Template by Anshul
Filed Under : by DawnHeckman
Thursday, July 30, 2009
No comments:
Post a Comment