China! (insert shouts of excitement) In honor of my new plans, I have a new schnazzy template for my blog. The horse's name is Philip. Anyway, after much thought, I have decided to take on the adventure. I will be teaching English at a school just outside Beijing for the next year, starting in August.
So let the preparations begin! For the next two months I plan to learn as much Mandarin as possible as well as learn more about the history of China. I will also work on not capitalizing the H in CHina which seems to happen every time I type it. Weird. I will also spend as much time as possible with my family and friends back home (which regrettably will not be much).
Chronicles of my adventures and random thoughts
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wp Theme by Promiseringsdesigns | Blogger Template by Anshul
Filed Under : by DawnHeckman
Thursday, June 3, 2010
No comments:
Post a Comment